Thursday 4 February 2010

A kookaburra tried to nick some roo from my barbie then a dingo stole my baby

Having now spent a rocking and rolling two months in Sydney town and a little longer down under all in, I feel I am now in the right place to comment on the Queen's only continent. This may also be the right time to apologise to my readers (myself and Alan) for the self indulgent shizzle I rambled out in 'Humiliation' and 'Sickies' (although my sick day ponderings were more of a public service announcement) and I promise to follow them up with a burst of incisive, no holds barred, razor-sharp commentary on the land of Oz*.

So pour yourself another gin and settle in for some Holy Moly level bitchin', some Guardian style typos and perhaps a little tabloid enthused creative license. This is Australia, but not as Mark Anthony “Baz” Luhrmann would have you believe...

*Cliché Camel represents y’all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Alan, Gavin and yourself being your readers! Tut, tut Mim...

    ReplyDelete