Tuesday 28 December 2010

Films 2010 - Sorry I Missed You

This is more of an NB than anything else.
Here are the films that did not make my Top Ten but I thoroughly enjoyed for one reason or another:
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Secret of Kells
Enter the Void
- just as I know I will never see a film quite like it. Ever. Again.
Tamara Drewe - purely for Tamsin Greig.
Sampson & Delilah
That one with Will Ferrell and Marky Mark – pathetic I know – it’s all about the shark/lion extended-metaphor-off in the first 20 minutes, it’s quite a sustaining joke, and the titles are very interesting.

These are some films that probably should be on a list but I missed them:
The Kids Are All Right
I’m Still Here
A Prophet
Illusionist
A Single Man
Winters Bone
Four Lions


Here are some films I’m super excited about in 2011 but am now more concerned about missing and am therefore trying not to think about them:
Somewhere
The King’s Speech
Animal Kingdom
Tintin
Paul


See when I said this was a NB – I was not lying. And you’ll never get those three minutes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment